Thursday, November 6, 2008

I aM aN A.m.E.r.I.c.A.n.



Wow first off let me say I’m sorry for the hiatus but I had a death in the family and I’m not taking it to well so I haven’t been in a bogging mood. First Off I Just Want to SCREAM YES WE CAN!!!! CHANGE #O8. I don’t think words can truly express how I feel about this years election outcome… I myself never thought it would be a black president!!!! Obama has showed me that anything is possible and as of Nov. 4th I finally feel like an American.. No hyphens needed…. I owe the American people an apology because I never thought that they would put a black man in office. I really thought Americans were that bigoted and ignorant. I also would like to give a HUGE thank You to Mr. President G.W. Bush Jr. because I truly believe that if you hadn’t had fucked up so bad that this day would not be possible!!!! Thank you so much for being the self righteous ass-hole that you are J !!!!! anyways back to that celeb news……

No comments: