Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ThE PoT CaLlInG ThE KeTtLe BlAcK


Now why cant we all get along??? Nas dissed 50 in some song that nobody cares about... and XXL reported asked 50 why he didn't respond to Nas... 50 said...

"Man, Nas is cold as ice. Nas is the block of ice that sunk the Titanic… I didn’t even hear his record. I didn’t even hear what you talking about… I really don’t want to talk about Nas. I think he’s at one of those points to where his career’s finished, to be honest. He’s had some great moments and made good music in the past, but he no longer has the interest of the general public or myself."

It's Not that I disagree with 50 cent .. it's just that.. his career isn't all that right now... his reality show sucks... more people watched America's next pop group... and lets not talk about that single that went no where... it didn't "get up" there in the charts...so 50 had to "give up" and push that album back till 2009.. so all I'm saying is take a look at yourself b4 you start poppin off on others...

Questions, Comments, Concerns???...

No comments: