Monday, September 22, 2008

WeLcOmE To DeTrOiT



When Yung Berg went to club Plan B just a few hours after landing in Detroit to perform at Hot 102.7 Summer Jam he wasn't expecting to get jumped and have his transformer chain snatched. That's what his self racist ass gets (he doesn't like darker complected blacks)... I hope he had insurance on that LOL! on the set of his new video "put it on me" he had this to say...
"What happened in the D, happened in the D. I love ya’ll for making it happen in the D because ya’ll showing me that ya’ll inspire to be big. Whoever it is - I don’t even know who it is and I personally don’t care because at the end of the day, all I’m out here to do is make hit records and do my thing, and get my money. You know what? It is what it is. Karma’s a b&$%h.
“I got plenty chains. We ain’t sweating none of that. Jewelry, we not here to big up nothing. We hear to inspire everybody.”
Yhea right! He just scared of getting his ass kicked again! next time just don't take yourself to the club with just one other person, duh!!! and when did he get all this money to have all these chains.. he has no endorsements and no platinum plaques.. losing that chain had 2 hurt!

PS: here is reportedly one of the dudes with the chain since berg says he don't know who did it LOL

Questions, Comments, Concerns???...

No comments: