Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BaRaK tHe VoTe


Rapper Jay-Z will be Baraking The Vote by giving two free concerts in support of Barack Obama in Detroit on the 4th of October and Miami on the 5th. Tickets will be distrubted by Barack Obama local campaign offices. Obama, who admitted a fondness for Jay-Z and Kanye West and expressed his support for Hip-Hop. He also praised the entrepreneurial mind state that rappers often possess.
Change '08

“In the past, musicians oftentimes were commodities.” Obama told MTV News. “They were just shuffled around…they did well, but they didn't have the vision to say, 'I'm going to build a business. I'm going to build my own studio. I'm going to create my own production operations.' I think they're a lot more sophisticated than in the past, and that is a wonderful thing."
Questions, Comments, Concerns???...

No comments: