Thursday, October 9, 2008

EaT CrOw...



Well last week i was talkin' mad shit about Michelle Williams new album unexpected and even though I'm not bout to lie and say it's the best album of 2008 but i will say I was unexpectedly pleased with a few tracks from the album.. No the album is not going to break in billboard records but she does have some good/okay songs on the album... my fave so far has been "Stop This Car". Her album is the type of Cd that you wont really like any of the songs the first time you hear them. It takes a couple of listens before it stops getting on your nerves and you can enjoy it. Her next single is "The Greatest" and i do hate it and i would bet my biggest paycheck that it will do just as good as "Break the Dawn" did. See... here i go talking shit again... so I'm just gonna suggest you head over to BET. Listen Up : Michelle Williams - Unexpected, they have the whole album for a free listen!


Questions, Comments, Concerns???...

No comments: