Tuesday, October 14, 2008

QuEeN B CoNfIrMs iT...



The Rumor Mill has been churning for the past couple of weeks that Beyonce's new album would be a dual disc.I am.../ I am... Beyonce & I am... Sasha Fierce. Sasha Fierce being her alter- ego ( da bitch done gave her alter ego a last name LOL). Sasha Firece also has her own myspace page and people have been trying 2 figure out who she was since June. Beyonce also said she didn't have any collaborations on this album.... and Beyonce doesn't... but according to this track list Sasha worked with Kanye, Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake. this track listing is subject 2 change....


DISC 1, entitled “I AM BEYONCE”
01 - If I Were A Boy -
02 - All You Can’t See -
03 - Roses And Chocolates -
04 - Sometimes It Hurts -
05 - Love Me Not -
06 - Street To Nowhere -
07 - Hate To Leave -
08 - Together -
09 - God Blessed Our Love (Ave Maria Interlude) -
10 - At Last -
DISC 2, entitled “I AM SASHA”
01 - Lights Out -
02 - Do A Dub - (ft Kanye)
03 - Single Ladies -
04 - Baker -
05 - Beat My Drums (ft Jay Z)
06 - Movin’ Aside -
07 - Freeze -
08 - Breaking the rules -
09 - Mighty King -
10 - Nightcap’s lovers (ft Justin Timberlake) -


She also announced she would be performing 1 or both of her new singles on the TRL finale show!!!.. I'm sure she'll drop more new on 106 & park today... stay tuned


Questions, Comments, Concerns???...


No comments: