Wednesday, October 8, 2008

QuEen B iN EsSeNce aLbUm TiTlE I aM...


I know... I know.. it's starting to look Like B'day.. but what can I say... she is the baddest... She is going to be on the cover of Essence. The normally private person opens up a little and comments on her relationship with jay and the weeding.
On Jay-Z - "What Jay and I have is real. It’s not about interviews or getting the right photo op. It’s real..."
On the wedding - "The wedding was very small and intimate, because she’s not a “traditional” woman and having it be “her day” wasn’t something she needed. Being a star and walking the red carpet has diminished the need for that over the years. “It’s been my day so many days already,” she told the magazine."
On the Media - "I feel that, especially now, with the Internet and paparazzi and camera phones, it’s so difficult to maintain mystery,” she told the magazine. “And that’s so important. Even in a relationship, I feel like not being that accessible is really important. If you think about Prince or Michael Jackson, or any superstars, you couldn’t see them when they got off their planes or when they got out of the pool and didn’t comb their hair. It’s great that people see we’re not perfect. But it’s almost impossible to have superstars now, because people will never get enough. And it’s not even about my music. It’s about all the things that people imagine about me in their minds. But I can’t satisfy everyone. I know that Jay and I probably do inspire people. And I appreciate people feeling proud. But this is the only way I’ve been able to stay sane, so why would I start talking now?
“[Not speaking] controls your brand,” she continued. “It controls what you want to put out there and kind of forces people to talk about what you want them to talk about.”

Questions, Comments, Concerns???...

No comments: